- 2 Teaspoons Olive Oil
- 1 ¼ pounds lean ground beef
- 4 slices bacon, chopped
- 4 English muffins
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tomato sliced and/or any other burger toppings you may like
- Heat grill to medium-high.
- Mix together the beef, bacon, any salt, pepper or other seasonings you may desire (We use Garlic and onion powder). Form the patties so they are ¾ inches thick. This recipe should make around 4 burgers.
- Grill the burgers to desired temperatures.
- Grill the English muffins.
- Cook eggs over easy on the stove.
- Put everything together, including any Mayo, cheese, ketchup, tomatoes, etc.
- ENJOY the meal and the company!